The Riello Vision 800VA UPS provides up to 9 minutes runtime with a typical load, line interactive power protection and a sinewave output. The Vision UPS has a built-in automatic voltage regulator (AVR) to provide protection from sags, surges and brownouts over a wide voltage range and reduce battery usage. EMI filters provide protection from spikes and transient voltages. When the mains power supply fails, the internal battery provides power to the load with sufficient time to run through most power breaks or shutdown systems using PowerShield remote management software. The UPS is in a tower format with easy access to rear panel output sockets and a front LCD panel for operational status information.
For longer runtimes use a higher rated Vision UPS and run it a lower load or the 2.2kVA Dialog Vision Dual UPS and add extra battery packs. See our extended battery runtime tables or contact us for a load specific runtime calculation.
Typical applications: small servers, critical IT and telecoms systems, accessories and peripherals, models and routers
Riello Vision Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: Vision UPS have a 98% operational efficiency and an energy saving shut-off function for periods or prolonged inactivity.
- PowerShare functionality: to allow load-shedding and increased runtime for critical power loads.
- User replaceable batteries: with a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Battery test function: manual and automatic to identify deteriorating battery performance.
- Remote communication: built-in USB and RS232 interfaces with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more. Additional internal card slot for a range of adapters including SNMP.
- Cold start capability: Vision UPS can be powered up without a mains power supply.
- Auto restart: Vision UPS can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.