The Riello Vision Dual ER 3000VA (3kVA) UPS provides line interactive power protection and a sinewave inverter output. The Vision Dual UPS has a built-in automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and EMI filters to provide protection from sags, surges and brownouts over a wide voltage range and reduce battery usage. When mains power fails, an external battery extension pack (BEP) – purchased as a separate item as per the table below – powers the inverter which then supports the load with sufficient runtime to run through most power breaks or shutdown systems using PowerShield remote management software. The UPS is in a dual tower / rack format with easy access to rear panel output sockets and a front LCD panel for operational status information that can be turned to suit the installation format. See the standard 3kVA Vision Dual with internal battery.
Typical applications: small servers, critical IT and telecoms systems, accessories and peripherals, models and routers
Riello Vision Dual Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: Vision Dual UPS have a 98% operational efficiency and 0.9 output power factor.
- PowerShare functionality: to allow load-shedding and increased runtime for critical power loads.
- User replaceable batteries: with a hot-swap battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Battery test function: manual and automatic to identify deteriorating battery performance.
- Remote communication: built-in USB and RS232 interfaces with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more. Additional internal card slot for a range of adapters including SNMP.
- Cold start capability: Vision Dual UPS can be powered up without a mains power supply.
- Auto restart: Vision Dual UPS can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.