The Riello Vision Dual 1500VA (1.5kVA) UPS provides up to 4 minutes runtime at full load provides line interactive power protection and a sinewave inverter output. The Vision Dual UPS has a built-in automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and EMI filters to provide protection from sags, surges and brownouts over a wide voltage range and reduce battery usage.
When mains power fails, an internal battery powers the inverter which then supports the load with sufficient runtime to run through most power breaks or shutdown systems using PowerShield remote management software. The UPS is in a dual tower / rack format with easy access to rear panel output sockets and a front LCD panel for operational status information that can be turned to suit the installation format.
Typical applications: small servers, critical IT and telecoms systems, accessories and peripherals, models and routers
Riello Vision Dual Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: Vision Dual UPS have a 98% operational efficiency and 0.9 output power factor.
- PowerShare functionality: to allow load-shedding and increased runtime for critical power loads.
- User replaceable batteries: with a hot-swap battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Battery test function: manual and automatic to identify deteriorating battery performance.
- Remote communication: built-in USB and RS232 interfaces with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more. Additional internal card slot for a range of adapters including SNMP.
- Cold start capability: Vision Dual UPS can be powered up without a mains power supply.
- Auto restart: Vision Dual UPS can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.