Basic PDU with 12 BS1363 UK sockets and a 2.5m mains lead with 32A Commando pug, supplied for vertical mounting in a server cabinet.
Basic Power Distribution Units
- Indications: fully shrouded neon mains switch allows localised control without the risk of accidental switching.
- Socket choice: UK, IEC320, Schuko and French sockets available with a choice of orientation in 45-degree steps (except IEC). UK sockets feature self-adjusting cable terminations for increased safety.
- Earthing: an external earth tag allows the rack or enclosure body to be earthed via the mains lead of the PDU.
- Installation format: multiple mounting options via integral 19inch flush mounting brackets or clip-feet supplied with every unit.
- Remote communication: remote power management available (some models).