Sirius Digital series 400kVA three-phase Automatic Voltage Stabilisers (AVS) protect critical loads form power quality problems including sags, surges, brownouts, spikes and transients, including those generated from local lighting strikes up to 6KV. The voltage stabilisers provide a tightly regulated output voltage and frequency, when the mains power supply is within a defined input voltage window. They have a built-in local communications interface for parameter setting and monitoring and a remote interface for Ethernet or GPRS modem monitoring and communication with the Ortea service centre.
Sirius Digital Series 400kVA Energy Saving Voltage Stabilisers
- Input Voltage Window: +/-15%, other options available +/-20%, +/-25%, +/-30%, +15/-25%, +15/-35%, +15/-45% but note that dimensions and weights will change.
- Permitted Load Variation: from 0 to 100%
- Permitted Phase Imbalance: 100%
- Cooling: natural air
- Ambient Temperature: -25 to 45degC
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 60degC
- Relative Humidity: 95%
- Admitted Overload: 200% 2minutes
- Colour: RAL 7035
- Protection: IP21 cabinet
- Installation: indoor (outdoor option)
- Class I and II Surge Arrestors: installed as standard
- Local Communication: PC or USB
- Remote Communication: Ethernet or GPRS modem for connection to Stabimon software
- Options: Overvoltage/Undervoltage with Phase Sequence/Failure protection, Manual Bypass Switch, Input and Output Automatic Circuit Breakers, Input Load-break Switch and Changeover Switch_Input Circuit Breaker and Changeover Switch, EMI Filters single and three phase, Input Isolation Tansformers, Integrated Power Factor Correction, Higher than IP21 cabinet ratings, Containerisation and air conditioning. For some options/sizes an additional cabinet module may be required.