ServerTech Switched POPS PDU with 48xC13 sockets for vertical installation in a server cabinet and a local LED input current meter to monitor power usage and allow network engineers to optimise load profiles within a server rack and datacentre environment. The LED shows the true RMS power reading in Amps. Built-in PIPS technology provides highly accurate current, voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor, and accumulated energy measurements. This power data (with temperature and humidity measurements; provided via optional probes) can be accessed via the built-in Web and CLI interfaces as well as SNMP. A Smart Master PDU can be connected to a Smart Link PDU to extend network access to a redundant or secondary power feed. The Switched PDU also provides the facility to remotely reboot connected loads via the power connection.
- POPS (Per Outlet Power Sensing): Monitor Current Load (A), Voltage (V), Power (W), Apparent Power (VA), Crest Factor and Power Factor per outlet at an accuracy of ±2%.
- Input Current Monitoring: the PDU provides Digital True RMS current monitoring to prevent overloads in high-density computing facilities. The LED digital display built into the PDU enclosure can show the input current per phase.
- Button Mounting: the PDU is compatible with button and keyhole style mounting for cabinets.
- Branch Circuit Protection: the PDU meets the UL 60950-1 requirement for Branch Circuit Protections using UL-489 rated circuit breakers.
- PIPS (Per Input Power Sensing): accurately measures Active Power, Apparent Power, Energy kWh, Power Capacity, Reactance, and Power Capacity Used using a network interface. See the aggregate current draw, in Amps, locally on the built-in LED
- Temperature and Humidity Sensors: fit the smart PDU with two external 3m probes. Each of these measures both temperature and humidity. Receive SNMP-based alerts or email notifi¬cations when conditions exceed preset thresholds.
- Linking for Smart PDU (Expansion Modules): the Smart PDU family has the capability to daisy chain units together. An Expansion Module provides the ability to link two power circuits under one IP address.
- Locking Outlets: all output sockets are fully compatible with Server Technology LockedIn power cords (supplied separately).