The Riello Sentinel Pro 1.5kVA (1500VA) UPS with 4 minutes runtime provides on-line power protection and a highly regulated and stabilised output sinewave supply. Sentinel Pro UPS are part of the Riello UPS ECO Line range and feature: a high operating efficiency, battery lifetime optimisation, energy saving shut-down with no load present and configurable eco-mode UPS options.
A built-in automatic bypass provides further protection for critical loads in case the UPS inverter is overloaded or suffers a fault condition. The UPS is easy to install, with an informative front panel and rear panel connections.
Typical applications: critical data and voice processing applications requiring on-line (VFI) power protection and/or long duration runtimes.
Riello Sentinel Pro Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: high efficiency, an energy saving shut-off function for periods of prolonged inactivity and eco mode UPS operation.
- Multi-mode configuration: on-line VFI mode, eco-mode ups (economy) LI line interactive operation, smart-active with the Sentinel Pro choosing whether to operate in on-line or line interactive mode, and standby-off for emergency back-up only for emergency lighting, fire and security alarms.
- Frequency conversion: with a settable 50 or 60Hz output.
- Battery optimisation: with a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage, and automatic (or manual) battery testing, a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Remote Communication: built-in USB and RS232 interfaces with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more.
- Cold start capability: Sentinel Pro can be powered up without a mains power supply.
- Auto restart: Sentinel Pro can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.
- High overload capability: up to 150% of rating (short-term).
For longer runtimes see the 2.2kVA ER Sentinel Pro UPS. ER-models can be connected to battery extension packs for long durations – especially relevant for telecoms UPS loads of up to 4-7 hours.