The Riello Sentinel Power Green 6kVA UPS with 6 minutes runtime at full load provides on-line power protection, a highly regulated and stabilised output sinewave supply, no impact on downstream loads and optimised energy savings. The UPS has a single phase input and a single phase output and a built-in automatic bypass for added protection. Sentinel Power Green has a selectable ECO Mode (with 98% efficiency) and Smart Active Mode, an LCD front panel, RS232 and USB interfaces and offers parallel operation (up to two units).
Additional battery packs can be added to extend the UPS runtime as per the table below. Alternatively see our extended battery runtime tables or contact us for a load specific runtime calculation.
|Qty||BEP SKU||Load 100%|
|1||BB SPH 180-A5||16m|
|1||BB SPH 180-M4||28m|
|2||BB SPH 180-M4||56m|
Typical applications: IT systems within server rooms and datacentres, industrial PLCs, telecoms systems and emergency lighting.
Riello Sentinel Power Green Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: high input power factor 0.9pF, high operating efficiency (up to 98%) and energy saving PowerShare load shedding feature.
- Multi-mode configuration: on-line VFI mode, ECO-mode ups (economy) LI line interactive operation, Smart-Active with the Sentinel Power Green choosing whether to operate in on-line or line interactive mode.
- Battery optimisation: with a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage, and automatic (or manual) battery testing, a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Power Factor Correction: with an input power factor close to 1.
- Advanced Diagnostics: with an informative front panel LCD providing status and alarm information.
- Remote Communication: built-in USB and RS232 interfaces with PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more.
- High overload capability: up to 150% of rating (short-term).
- Low audible noise level: <40dB.