The Riello Sentinel Power 6.5kVA (6000VA) UPS with 8 minutes runtime at full load provides on-line power protection and a highly regulated and stabilised output sinewave supply. The UPS has a three phase or single phase input (set at installation) and a single phase output. A built-in automatic bypass provides protection for critical loads in case the UPS inverter is overloaded or suffers a fault condition. The UPS is easy to install (on castors) with rear panel terminal blocks and an informative front panel LCD. As part of the Riello UPS ECO Line range the Sentinel Power uninterruptible power supply has: a high operating efficiency, battery lifetime optimisation and configurable eco-mode UPS options. The UPS an internal battery whose runtime can be increased using external battery extension packs. The SPT650 UPS has a rear panel battery extension pack connector to extend its runtime to several. See our extended battery runtime tables or contact us for a load specific runtime calculation.
Typical applications: IT systems within comms rooms and datacentres, industrial PLCs, telecoms applications, alarms, security and emergency lighting.Riello Sentinel Power Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: high input power factor 0.9pF, high operating efficiency (up to 98%), energy saving PowerShare load shedding feature, minimum load power off, eco mode UPS operation and ride through time of 40ms without battery usage.
- Multi-mode configuration: on-line VFI mode, eco-mode ups (economy) LI line interactive operation, smart-active with the Sentinel Power choosing whether to operate in on-line or line interactive mode, and standby-off for emergency back-up only for emergency lighting, fire and security alarms.
- Battery optimisation: with a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage, and automatic (or manual) battery testing, a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by EcoPowerSupplies.com.
- Power Factor Correction: with an input power factor close to 1.
- Advanced Diagnostics: with an informative front panel LCD providing status and alarm information.
- Remote Communication: built-in USB and RS232 interfaces with PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more.
- High overload capability: up to 150% of rating (short-term).
- Frequency conversion: with a settable 50 or 60Hz output.