The Riello Multi Guard 60kVA UPS in a GMT60 cabinet is a modular UPS using four 15kVA rated hot-swappable UPS modules in parallel. In an N+1 configuration this would be a 45kVA modular UPS system. The standard cabinet allows up to four power modules maximum in a parallel or N+1 configuration, and up to three battery packs.
Typical applications: small to medium data centre rack arrays, comms rooms, telecommunications and IT systems.
Riello Multi Guard Modular UPS
- Range: from 15kVA to 120kVA.
- Advanced Modular Design: with a cabinet to house the power modules, LCD display, PDU, batteries and other accessories and providing an MTTR of less than 5 minutes.
- High Reliability: each power module is a fully functional UPS with an MTBF of 100,000hours for two modules in parallel giving 99.999% uptime.
- Flexible Power: parallel expansion to the full power capacity of the cabinet or N+1 with one redundant module.
- Intelligent Battery Management: with a two-stage charging system to quickly recharge the battery to 90% after discharge, followed by a slower charging regime to reach 100% capacity.
- Intelligent Front Panel LCD: provides input and output rating, capacity and temperature and other critical monitoring data.
- Remote Communications Options: RS232, RS485, SNMP and AS/400.