The Riello Master Plus MP HIP series 100kVA UPS. The Master MP 100kVA UPS is an on-line uninterruptible power supply with a transformer-isolated inverter output, three phase input and three phase out. The UPS has a high input power factor and efficiency. Up to eight Master Plus HIP UPS systems can be connected in a parallel configuration to scale a total system kVA rating and/or provide (N+x) redundancy.
Typical applications: data centres, comms rooms, industrial plants, medical facilities and telecoms switches
Riello Master Plus MP HIP 100kVA UPS
- Technology: online double conversion VFI-SS-111 classification (EN 62040-3).
- Range: from 100kVA to 400kVA – (100kVA, 200kVA, 300kVA and 400kVA).
- Advanced Battery Management: including a temperature compensating charger, built-in deep discharge protection and both automatic and manual battery testing to help extend battery working life for the connected battery type which can include sealed lead-acid batteries (VRLA), AGM, GEL batteries, Open-vent or Nickel Cadmium.
- Built-in Communications: a front panel display providing UPS status information, alarms and wave form displays, RS232 ports, communications slots, remote ESD and bypass controls, and volt-free contacts.
- Remote Communications: multi platform PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software for Windows (7, 2007, Vista, 2003 and XP), Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems. The UPS is TeleNetGuard Pro compatible for remote site monitoring via our client portal.
- Options: extended runtime battery cabinets, battery racks, battery cabinet temperature sensor, additional battery chargers, dual input supplies, isolation transformers (neutral for separate power sources or Galvanic isolation), closed-loop parallel cabling kit, and UGS synchronization and PSJ hot connection accessories for dual bus configurations.