The Riello Master Dialog RT 3/3 series 15kVA UPS system providing 12kW output at 0.8pf (Power Factor). The Master Dialog RT 15KVA is an on-line uninterruptible power supply with a transformer-isolated inverter output, three phase input and three phase out. The load is supplied a filtered and stabilised supply with additional EMI filters increasing power protection immunity from power disturbances, surges, spikes and electrical noise. The Master Dialog has a high short-circuit protection thanks with Galvanic Isolation and an IGBT-based inverter. Up to eight Master Dialog RT 15kVA UPS systems can be connected in a parallel configuration to scale a total system kVA rating and/or provide (N+x) redundancy. The UPS can be installed with internal batteries or matching battery cabinets. EcoPowerSupplies can provide a complete UPS battery replacement service for the Master Dialog RT 15kVA system.
Typical applications: data centres, comms rooms, industrial plants, medical facilities and telecoms switches
Riello Master Dialog RT 15kVA/12kW UPS
- Technology: online double conversion VFI-SS-111 classification (EN 62040-3).
- Range: from 8kVA to 100kVA – (8kVA, 10kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA, 30kVA, 40kVA, 60kVA, 80kVA and 100kVA).
- Scalability: connect up to eight UPS in a parallel or N+x configuration using the Riello UPS closed-loop protocol.
- Advanced Battery Management: including a temperature compensating charger, built-in deep discharge protection and both automatic and manual battery testing to help extend battery working life for the connected battery type which can include sealed lead-acid batteries (VRLA), AGM, GEL batteries, Open-vent or Nickel Cadmium.
- Built-in Communications: a front panel display providing UPS status information, alarms and wave form displays, RS232 ports, communications slots, remote ESD and bypass controls, and volt-free contacts.
- Remote Communications: multi platform PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software for Windows (7, 2007, Vista, 2003 and XP), Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems. The UPS is TeleNetGuard Pro compatible for remote site monitoring via our client portal.
- Options: battery cabinets, battery racks, battery cabinet temperature sensor, additional battery chargers, dual input supplies, isolation transformers (neutral for separate power sources or Galvanic isolation), extended runtime battery cabinets, closed-loop parallel cabling kit, and UGS synchronization and PSJ hot connection accessories for dual bus configurations.