The Riello iDialog Rackmount 600VA UPS with an integral battery (7 minutes with a typical load) and built-in sockets provides line interactive power protection for small PCs, VOIP, IT servers and office-based systems. The UPS is easy to install with push-button operation and a front panel LED status panel. The rear panel provides input and output power connections and a USB interface.
Typical applications: PCs, small servers, ICT accessories and peripherals, models and routers
Riello iDialog Rack Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: iDialog features an energy saving shut-off function for periods or prolonged inactivity.
- PDU functionality with battery backup: 4 surge and battery backed-up sockets.
- User replaceable batteries: with a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Remote communication: built-in USB interface with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more.
- Cold start capability: iDialog can be powered up without a mains power supply.
- Auto restart: iDialog can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.