PowerFox8 is a 1U 10/100 power and environmental monitoring and power switching system. PowerFox8 can monitor and control low power usage (total and individual devices) up to 15A. PowerFox8 can also monitor temperature, humidity and door security, providing email alerts on power or environmental alarm condition activation.
- Remotely reboot equipment via the network or modem to reduce technician site visits
- Identify potential energy and cost savings by logging and analysing IT equipment power usage
- Prevent hardware damage and data loss due to environmental conditions through alarm alerts
- Monitor real-time power and environmental conditions directly from a web browser
- Automatically remove power to connected equipment during critical alarm conditions to prevent hardware damage
- Ensure access to critical racks can be strictly monitored
- Receive alerts from one additional optional sensor (water leak, smoke, security, voltage or dry contact from a fire panel or security alarm system)
PowerFox8 is easy to install and configure using a web browser, Telnet, SNMP network management system or modem connection.