A 3.5kW indoor PowerCube S2 solar PV and diesel generator hybrid energy storage system (solution 3) including a solar PV array and battery system with a united controller featuring advanced SolarMax technology with a high precision (99.8%) Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar inverter and 98.5% efficient conversion, high temperature adaptability and light sensitivity, and integrated diesel generator.
This solar and diesel generator energy storage system is ideal for areas with frequent power interruptions and irregular sunshine hours. The system offers high reliability and resilience within a limited footprint.
System benefits include: high reliability, excellent Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with optimised solar PV and integrated diesel generator usage, advanced SolarMax MPPT technology and a high pillar structure with anti-theft bolts.
Solution 3 – Indoor Solar PV and Diesel Generator Energy Storage
- Controller: Energy Control Center (ECC) and Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) converter, rectifier
- Distribution Capacity: 400A total
- PV Module Size: 12000Wp
- Integrated Diesel Generator Capacity: 12kW (16kVA)
- System Cooling: EcoCool/split DC air conditioning
- Battery Cooling: EcoCool/split DC air conditioning
- Cabinet: ICC200/Open rack
- Spare Capacity: 30/33U
- Battery Module and Capacity: Solar Cycle Battery (SCB) 200/300/500/600/650/800Ah (4 groups max) or Deep Cycle Battery (DCB) 200/300/400/500/650Ah (4 groups max)