Orion-Y series 260kVA three-phase Automatic Voltage Stabilisers (AVS) protect critical loads form power quality problems including sags, surges, brownouts, spikes and transients, including those generated from local lighting strikes up to 6KV. The voltage stabilisers provide a tightly regulated output voltage and frequency, when the mains power supply is within a defined input voltage window.
Orion-Y Series 260kVA Energy Saving Voltage Stabilisers
- Input Voltage Window: +/-15%, other options available +/-20%, +/-25%, +/-30%, +15/-25%, +15/-35%, +15/-45% but note that dimensions and weights will change.
- Permitted Load Variation: from 0 to 100%
- Permitted Phase Imbalance: 100%
- Cooling: natural air
- Ambient Temperature: -25 to 45degC
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 60degC
- Relative Humidity: 95%
- Admitted Overload: 200% 2minutes
- Colour: RAL 7035
- Protection: IP21 cabinet
- Installation: indoor (outdoor option)
- Class II Surge Arrestors: for units above 45kVA
- Options: Overvoltage/Undervoltage with Phase Sequence/Failure protection, Manual Bypass Switch, Input and Output Automatic Circuit Breakers, Input Load-break Switch and Changeover Switch_Input Circuit Breaker and Changeover Switch, EMI Filters single and three phase, Input Isolation Tansformers, Integrated Power Factor Correction, Higher than IP21 cabinet ratings, Containerisation and air conditioning. For some options/sizes an additional cabinet module may be required.