OptiNet Plus series 350A three-phase Voltage Optimisers (VO) energy saving voltage management systems lower the incoming mains supply to connected loads in order to reduce their kW power consumption. The Voltage Optimisers have a built-in local communications interface for parameter setting via a PC and USB connector.
OptiNet Plus Series 350A Energy Saving Voltage Optimisers
- Permitted Load Variation: from 0 to 100%
- Permitted Phase Imbalance: 100%
- Cooling: natural air (air extraction above 45degC)
- Ambient Temperature: -25 to 45degC
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 60degC
- Relative Humidity: 95%
- Admitted Overload: 200% 2minutes
- Colour: RAL 7035
- Protection: IP21 cabinet
- Installation: indoor (outdoor option)
- Class II Surge Arrestors: installed as standard
- Local Communication: PC or USB
- Options: Overvoltage/Undervoltage with Phase Sequence/Failure protection, Manual Bypass Switch, Input and Output Automatic Circuit Breakers, Input Load-break Switch and Changeover Switch_Input Circuit Breaker and Changeover Switch, EMI Filters single and three phase, Input Isolation Tansformers, Integrated Power Factor Correction, Higher than IP21 cabinet ratings, Containerisation and air conditioning. For some options/sizes an
additional cabinet module may be required.