The Riello Multi Sentry MST 12kVA UPS system is an on-line transformerless UPS with a three phase input and output. The UPS has a high operating efficiency including a further energy saving ECO mode function (up to 99%). Up to six MST UPS systems can be connected in a parallel configuration to scale a total system kVA rating and/or provide (N+x) redundancy.
The UPS featured here has a 10m internal battery and matching battery packs can be added to extend the runtime.
See all available battery extended runtimes for further options.
Typical applications: server racks, data centres, comms rooms, telecommunications, call centres and large IT networks
Riello Multi Sentry MST 12kVA UPS
- Range: from 10kVA to 120kVA including three phase models (10kVA, 12kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA, 30kVA, 40kVA, 60kVA, 80kVA, 100kVA, 120kVA, 160kVA and 200kVA) and three phase or single phase input models (10kVA, 12kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA).
- Scalability: connect up to six UPS in a parallel or N+x configuration using the Riello UPS closed-loop protocol.
- High Output Power Factor: Multi Sentry UPS have a 0.9 power factor rated output and are suitable for use with Blade Servers.
- Zero Source Impact: low input current distortion (<3%), high input power factor (0.99pF), power walk-in with progressive rectifier start-up and phased start-up for parallel operation.
- Multiple Operating Modes: On-line, ECO mode, Smart Active and Standby/Off: suitable for emergency lighting as a Centralised Power System (CSS).
- Advanced Battery Management: to help extend battery working life using the most suitable charging regime for the connected battery type which can include sealed lead-acid batteries (VRLA), AGM, GEL batteries, Open-vent or Nickel Cadmium. The advanced battery management system includes automatic and manual battery testing, deep discharge protection, negligible ripple current, and rectifier with a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage and optimise battery life.
- Built-in Communications: a front panel backlit graphic display (240×128 pixels) providing UPS status information, alarms and wave form displays, RS232/USB ports, 3 communications slots, remote ESD and bypass controls.
- Remote Communications: multi platform PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software for Windows (7, 2007, Vista, 2003 and XP), Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems. The UPS is TeleNetGuard Pro compatible for remote site monitoring via our client portal.
- Options: battery cabinets, battery racks, battery cabinet temperature sensor, additional battery chargers, dual input supplies, isolation transformers (neutral for separate power sources or Galvanic isolation), extended runtime battery cabinets, closed-loop parallel cabling kit, and UGS synchronization and PSJ hot connection accessories for dual bus configurations.