The Riello Master MPS series 800kVA UPS system is a transformer-based UPS with a three phase input and output, and a 12-pulse rectifier. The UPS has a high operating efficiency including a further energy saving ECO mode function and provides Galvanic isolation protection. Up to eight MPT UPS systems can be connected in a parallel configuration to scale a total system kVA rating and/or provide (N+x) redundancy.
The MPT 600kVA UPS has no internal battery and requires a matching battery extension pack or an open or cladded battery stand. The UPS can be used with a DC flywheel to provide a short duration runtime to cover the switch-on period of a standby generator. See all available battery extended runtimes for further options.
Typical applications: data centres, comms rooms, industrial plants, medical facilities and telecoms switches
Riello Master MPS MPT 600kVA UPS
- Technology: online double conversion VFI-SS-111 classification (EN 62040-3)
- Range: from 10kVA to 800kVA – (10kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA, 30 kVA, 40kVA, 60kVA, 80kVA, 100kVA, 120kVA, 160kVA, 200kVA, 600kVA, 800kVA).
- Scalability: connect up to eight UPS in a parallel or N+x configuration using the Riello UPS closed-loop protocol.
- High Output Power Factor: Master MPS UPS have a 0.8 power factor rated output and are suitable for use in modern data centre environments.
- Multiple Operating Modes: On-line and ECO mode for enhanced energy savings.
- Advanced Battery Management: to help extend battery working life using the most suitable charging regime for the connected battery type which can include sealed lead-acid batteries (VRLA), AGM, GEL batteries, Open-vent or Nickel Cadmium. The advanced battery management system includes automatic and manual battery testing, deep discharge protection, negligible ripple current, and rectifier with a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage and optimise battery life.
- Built-in Communications: a front panel backlit graphic display (240×128 pixels) providing UPS status information, alarms and wave form displays, double RS232 ports, 2 communications slots, remote ESD and bypass controls, and volt-free contacts.
- Remote Communications: multi platform PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software for Windows (7, 2007, Vista, 2003 and XP), Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems. The UPS is TeleNetGuard Pro compatible for remote site monitoring via our client portal.
- Options: battery cabinets, battery racks, battery cabinet temperature sensor, additional battery chargers, dual input supplies, isolation transformers (neutral for separate power sources or Galvanic isolation), extended runtime battery cabinets, closed-loop parallel cabling kit, and UGS synchronization and PSJ hot connection accessories for dual bus configurations.