The Riello Master HP series MHT300kVA/270kW UPS is a 3/3 configured three-phase input/output transformer-based online double-conversion (VFI SS 111 – IEC EN 62040-3) uninterruptible power supply providing robust power protection and galvanic isolation. The UPS has an IGBT-based rectifier and DSP (Digital Signal Processors) technology. The battery is supplied in a matching battery extension cabinet or on a stand (cladded or open).
Master MPS is suitable for a wide range of applications including IT and the most demanding industrial environments. The UPS is suitable for power capacitive loads such as blade servers, from 0.9 leading to 0.8 lagging. With a broad range of accessories and options, complex configurations and system architectures can be achieved to guarantee maximum power availability and the option to add new UPS without interruption to existing installation. Applications include: datacentres, industrial processes, telecommunications, security, hospital and medical applications.
Riello Master HP MHT 300kVA UPS
Battery Runtime Cabinets
These are sample battery runtimes available for the MHT 300kVA UPS system using 10 year design life batteries. Cladded and open stands are also available. A battery transition box/battery isolator may also be required.
|5m||2xBB 1900 480-K1||860×800×1900||1700|
|8m||2x BB 1900 480-K2||860×800×1900||1800|
|13m||3xBB 1900 480-K1||860×800×1900||1700|
|17m||3x BB 1900 480-K2||860×800×1900||1800|
For other runtimes or more information please contact the Eco Power Projects team.
- High efficiency: up to 98.5%
- Compact size: only 0.85m2 for the Master HP MHT 250 kVA
- Compact: reduced weight and size
- Double load protection: both electronic and galvanic, towards the battery. The entire Master HP range is suitable for use in a wide range of applications. The UPS is suitable for supplying any type of load e.g. capacitive loads such as blade servers etc. Power supply reliability and availability are ensured for critical applications by distributed or centralised parallel configurations of up to 8 units, for redundant (N+1) or power parallel configurations and all the different configurations offered by the Master MPS range
Maximised Cost Savings
The Master HP has the ability to monitor the mains input quality and to select the best operating mode based on the interference present (Smart Active mode) or circular redundancy (Parallel Energy Saving mode), allowing the UPS to regulate available capacity based on immediate load demands, automatically switching to standby in the event of excess capacity). The Master HP also offers high levels of efficiency for partial loads, resulting in reduced operating costs.
Zero Impact Source
Master HP has a zero impact on connected power sources – grid networks or generators:
- ≤ 3% input current distortion
- Input power factor 0.99
- Power walk-in function to ensure a progressive rectifier start-up
- Start-up delay function to restart the rectifier when the mains power supply is restored
Output Isolation Transformer
- Better load protection from DC/Battery problems
- The UPS can be supplied from 2 independent sources
- A fault on the DC bus will not affect bypass availability
- High short circuit current
- Higher immunity to harmonics or energy back feed generated by the load
Master HP series UPS have a front panel mounted graphic display providing UPS information, measurements, status updates and alarms in different languages, with wave form displays including voltage/current and providing a kWh reading that can be used to measure IT loads and calculate a datacentre PUE (power usage effectiveness) ratio.
Smart Grid Ready
Master HP series UPS are smart grid ready. The UPS can automatically select the most efficient operating method based on the status of the grid. Master HP UPS are also able to electronically interface with energy managers using a smart grid communication network.