- PCs and Servers to 1.5kVA
- Servers and Networks to 3kVA
- Comms Room UPS to 20kVA
- Datacentres 10-800kVA
- Rackmount 500VA-40kVA
- Modular Systems 25kW-1MW
- Models by Size 500VA-800kVA
- Models by Technology
- Extended Backup Times
- Single Phase 400VA-20kVA
- Three Phase 10-800kVA
- Containerised UPS Systems
- 120Vac US Systems
- Telecoms UPS
- Industrial Plants
- Marine and Offshore Systems
- UPS with an Energy Saving Eco Mode
- UPS with Super Capacitors
- UPS with Lithium-ion Batteries
- UPS with Flywheels
- Power Distribution
- Battery Systems
- Voltage Management
- Energy Management
- Power/Energy Monitoring
- Renewable/Off-Grid Power
Eco Power Services
- Battery Testing
- Battery Installations
- Generator Services
- Load Bank Testing
- Project Management
- Removals and Recycling
- Remote Site Monitoring
- Repair and Refurbishment
- Site Surveys
- Technical Helpdesk
- UPS/Generator Rentals
- UPS/Generator Relocations
- UPS Installations
- UPS Maintenance Contracts
- UPS Repairs/Spares
- Warranties and Extensions
- Witness Testing
- Eco Power Projects
24/7 UPS Maintenance Plans and Contracts
EcoPowerSupplies provides a range of UPS maintenance contracts for mission critical UPS power protection, renewable power and energy management systems. Our approach is to provide a unified service that can save clients money when it comes to maintaining a selection of multi-brand power systems, simplify processes and improve overall maintenance efficiency from a single-source.
Certified UPS Engineers
EcoPowerSupplies is a factory-certified UPS maintenance company, with qualified engineers who can provide commissioning, preventative maintenance, fault-finding and repair services for a wide range of brands and power systems.
The company has built an enviable reputation for customer service and a knowledge bank covering many out-of-manufacture legacy systems. Our UPS maintenance plans cover the UK and Eire, backed-up by state-of-the-art remote monitoring and emergency response services that can guarantee crash-kit and engineer attendance on site within 2-4 clock hours. Our maintenance plans include:
- 24/7 technical support to assist with alarms and technical questions
- 24/7 remote UPS monitoring with inbound diagnostics and SMS alerts
- 24/7 UPS service engineer availability with crash kit spares facilities
- Guaranteed response times including both clock and working hours
- Fixed priced plans including emergency repair labour and parts
- Annual preventative maintenance visit(s) to ensure system availability
- UPS manufacturer certified engineers with full access to spares, technical support, training, service bulletins, firmware and the latest service tools
- Nationwide coverage including the UK, Eire and the Channel Islands
- UPS Swap Out or UPS Hire services in the event of repair failure
We also supply service contracts (Green Care, Essential Care and Power Contracts) on a back-to-back basis for Eaton UPS and other UPS manufacturers.
Emergency Call Outs
If a power protection, renewable power or energy management system reports a fault-condition, our technical team will first attempt to clear and understand the alarm significance remotely. If the system such as a UPS or generator is covered by one of our maintenance plans, and the alarm cannot be cleared, an engineer will be despatched to site. For sites without a maintenance plan but whose unit is covered under a system warranty, the standard response time of next working day will apply or a swap-out unit provided if applicable.
Preventative UPS Maintenance Visits
Many client operations run 24-7 and EcoPowerSupplies can provide engineers on a round-the-clock basis, throughout the UK and Eire. This aspect of our service can provide preventative maintenance and System Check-ups at planned times to suite site operations. Outside normal working hours additional charges may apply. Preventative maintenance visits are a vital function within a UPS or generator maintenance plan and are typically performed annually for UPS and bi-annually for generators. These are in addition to any regular testing which can take place for generators on a weekly or monthly basis to ensure systems automatically start and to avoid bearing and chassis ‘rest-spots’.
A preventative maintenance plan will typically include a visual inspection of both the uninterruptible power supply and associated batteries, bypass, LV switchgear and monitoring system, as well as available firmware logs and histories. Similar inspections will be applied to generators including fuel and water levels, filter inspections and starter-battery condition. Optional testing can include: load bank testing, battery testing and thermal imaging to identify ‘hot-spots’ these can in turn help to identify potential assembly failure points.
UPS Maintenance Contract Response Times
Our UPS Maintenance Plans are structured from Platinum to Silver in response time. They include preventative maintenance visits, emergency response and 24/7 technical support and include:
|Maintenance Plans||Platinum Standard||Gold Standard||Silver Standard|
|Preventative Maintenance||1 visit||1 visit||1 visit|
|Emergency Response||4 Clock||8 Working||12 Working|
|24/7 technical hotline||included||included||included|
|247 Remote Monitoring||option||option||option|
|Monthly Status Report||option||option||option|
|Battery Testing On-site||option||option||option|
|On-site Crash Kits||option||option||option|
The maintenance plans can be customised through our options leading to a further classification known as: Extra, Standard or Lite.
- Extra Maintenance Contracts: add 247 remote site monitoring and a monthly status report to the Standard Plan
- Lite Maintenance Contracts: excludes parts cover from the Standard Plan so that the Lite Plan only provides a labour cover, firmware upgrades, 24/7 hotline support and a PM visit
- Preventative maintenance: an annual or bi-annual site visit for preventative inspection and related works. This typically takes place at month 6 or month 11 of a contract within working hours as standard (or outside working hours at an additional cost).
- Parts costs: full parts cover excluding consumables such as batteries, fans and capacitors.
- Labour and travel costs: full labour and travel costs required for preventative (normal working hours) or emergency response visits.
- Remote site monitoring: 24-7 remote alarm monitoring for the UPS, generator or DC standby power system, with dedicated alarm response scripts.
- Onsite repairs and loan units: consumable items such as batteries, fans and capacitors are normally easily replaced onsite.
Depending upon the type and level of system fault, EcoPowerSupplies will always endeavour to clear a fault onsite. Where this is not possible, a loan unit may be provided to cover the repair period with associated costs including logistics quoted on a case-by-case scenario.
General Power and Energy Product Maintenance Plans
EcoPowerSupplies.com maintenance plans are designed to provide a tiered service through our in-house technical and service teams. Our maintenance plans can be provided for most brands and types of UPS, standby generators, solar inverters, telecoms inverters, DC standby power systems and emergency lighting systems. They are supported by factory and manufacturer trained and certified engineers, with full access to technical support, spares stocks, firmware and documentation updates, and service software packages.
Generator Service Plans
For generator service plans EcoPowerSupplies works with nationwide generator partners and manufacturers with the specialist knowledge, firmware, software and spare parts required to ensure generator performance and availability.
Systems warranties tend to be 12 or 24 months and are manufacturer, brand and range dependent. Please check the individual product specifications for the standard warranty period. Major consumable items such as batteries are covered by the battery manufacturer warranty on a pro-rate basis (with potential reductions made for each year of service up i.e. 100% year one, 90% year two and so on).