The Riello iPlug 600VA UPS with an integral battery (5 minutes with a typical load) and built-in sockets provides super power protection for small office and home office systems. The UPS is compact in size and easy to install, with push-button operation, an LED status panel and internal battery.
Typical applications: PCs, small servers, scanners, printers, faxes, LCD monitors, satellite TV, home entertainment and gaming systems.
Riello iPlug Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: iPlug features an energy saving shut-off function for periods or prolonged inactivity.
- PDU functionality with battery backup: 5 surge and battery backed-up sockets and 3 surge-only protected sockets.
- User replaceable batteries: with a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Remote communication: built-in USB interface with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more.
- Cold start capability: iPlug can be powered up without a mains power supply.
- Auto restart: iPlug can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.