The Borri Ingenio ING 50kVA UPS system is an on-line double-conversion transformerless uninterruptible power supply with a compact footprint, internal battery (8minutes) and high operating efficiency (greater than 98% in ECO interactive mode). Up to 6 units can be operated in parallel for N+x resilience and scalability and outputs can be synchronized to remove any single points of failure. Extra runtime can be added through additional battery extension packs.
Typical applications: data centres, comms rooms, server racks, telecomms, call centres and large IT networks
Borri Ingenio 50kVA/45kW UPS
- Technology: online double conversion VFI-SS-111 classification (EN 62040-3)
- Range: from 30kVA to 50kVA three phase output models.
- Scalability: connect up to six UPS in a parallel or N+x configuration.
- High Output Power Factor: 0.9 power factor rated output.
- Zero Source Impact: low input current distortion (<3%), high input power factor (0.99pF), power walk-in with progressive IGBT-based rectifier start-up.
- Multiple Operating Modes: On-line, Eco Interactive and Frequency Converter.
- Ease of Service: using removable service modules, full frontal service and installation access with integrated diagnostics for easy maintenance and service.
- Advanced Battery Management: internal batteries are installed in the base of the frame to isolate them from the electronics (heat output), advanced charging regime for the type of battery connected, automatic and manual battery testing, deep discharge protection, negligible ripple current, and rectifier with a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage and optimise battery life.
- Built-in Communications: front panel LD or touch screen display, communications ports and slots, remote ESD and bypass controls.
- Remote Communications: multi platform UPS monitoring and shutdown software for Windows (7, 2007, Vista, 2003 and XP), Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems.
- Options: battery cabinets, battery racks, battery cabinet temperature sensor, additional battery chargers, dual input supplies, isolation transformers (neutral for separate power sources or Galvanic isolation) and extended runtime battery cabinets.