- PCs and Servers to 1.5kVA
- Servers and Networks to 3kVA
- Comms Room UPS to 20kVA
- Datacentres 10-800kVA
- Rackmount 500VA-40kVA
- Modular Systems 25kW-1MW
- Models by Size 500VA-800kVA
- Models by Technology
- Extended Backup Times
- Single Phase 400VA-20kVA
- Three Phase 10-800kVA
- Containerised UPS Systems
- 120Vac US Systems
- Telecoms UPS
- Industrial Plants
- Marine and Offshore Systems
- UPS with an Energy Saving Eco Mode
- UPS with Super Capacitors
- UPS with Lithium-ion Batteries
- UPS with Flywheels
- Power Distribution
- Battery Systems
- Voltage Management
- Energy Management
- Power/Energy Monitoring
- Renewable/Off-Grid Power
Eco Power Services
- Battery Testing
- Battery Installations
- Generator Services
- Load Bank Testing
- Project Management
- Removals and Recycling
- Remote Site Monitoring
- Repair and Refurbishment
- Site Surveys
- Technical Helpdesk
- UPS/Generator Rentals
- UPS/Generator Relocations
- UPS Installations
- UPS Maintenance Contracts
- UPS Repairs/Spares
- Warranties and Extensions
- Witness Testing
- Eco Power Projects
How To Buy Power Protection Solutions
Enquiries and Quotations
EcoPowerSupplies runs an e-commerce enabled website (www.ecopowersupplies.com) from which a wide selection of critical power protection products and UPS systems services can be purchased and paid for on-line.
Please remember our Price Promise as we will not knowingly be beaten on price, delivery or customer service.
Our sales team can also provide formal quotations for both products and services featured on the website and those put together as ‘turn-key’ packages for specific site power solutions. For a formal quotation and commercial offer please contact our sales team. They will be able to assist you in your search for the right uninterruptible power supplies, batteries, generators, static transfer switches and power management products to solve your power problems.
How to Place an Order
To place an order with EcoPowerSupplies please use one of the following methods:
- Place a website order: clients can order goods through www.ecopowersupplies.com and pay for them using a valid debit or credit card through our secure payment gateway. No extra charges are incurred for debit or credit payment on-line. We can accept payments from all leading debit and credit cards.
- Place an order over the telephone: telephone our sales team on 0800 612 7388 and place an order over the phone. Payment must be made prior to goods shipment or service delivery using a valid debit or credit card. EcoPowerSupplies can provide a printed Customer Order Form for authorisation if required.
- Send an official purchase order: companies, organisation and individuals can send an official purchase order by email accepting our quotation or based on the information published on our website and in datasheets or to accompany one of our Customer Order Forms. Payment must be made prior to goods shipment or service delivery using a valid debit or credit card, BACS, IBAN or Swift payment.
- Proforma Invoice acceptance: please contact our sales team if you require a proforma invoice. Upon payment of the proforma goods will be despatch the goods and/or services. A full VAT sales invoice is issued alter.
- Credit Accounts: are available for specific order values and customer types. Please see our Credit accounts information page and note that credit accounts are only available subject to successful credit status, financial and reference checking.
Please note the following when placing an order on EcoPowerSupplies:
- Orders placed are accepted based on our sales terms and conditions.
- Any client purchase orders or documentation sent to EcoPowerSupplies must provide a clear goods and/or service description, with itemised details, agreed prices, invoice, delivery and full contact details.
- Orders are processed subject to stock availability and clients are informed if goods are out of stock or cannot be delivered within a published delivery timescale.
- Sales order acknowledgements are issued on order placement and it is the responsibility of the client place the order to check the sales order acknowledgement for accuracy and inform EcoPowerSupplies.com of any errors and omissions in writing by email or fax.
- VAT sales invoices are generated after goods have been despatch or service work(s) completed
- Cancellations can be made as per our sales terms and conditions.
- Discounts may be available based on: (a) product or service promotions (b) to specific customer groups and © for early settlement discount of credit accounts
Placing A Website Order
Some products and services on www.ecopowersupplies.com can be purchased directly online using a valid UK registered debit or credit card, checked through our secure payment gateway. These products (typically ‘plug n play’) and services include an ‘Add to Basket’ red button on their product pages. Once goods or services have been added to your basket you can proceed to our secure checkout, create or login to your EcoPowerSupplies website account.
Stock Availability and Lead Times
EcoPowerSupplies maintains a large stock of products available for next day delivery for purchase orders placed and processed by 1:00pm on a normal working day. Goods are despatched for delivery based on the chosen delivery service. If your order is delayed due to a stock-out or your required on-site date cannot be met due to a bank-holiday or high stock demand, we will inform you.
Most ‘plug n play’ products and off-the-shelf batteries and spares are available for a next day delivery. If an item is out of stock or requires factory build or import, we will advise an estimated delivery date in a sales order acknowledgement.
For goods requiring electrical connection, our sales order processing team will liaise with our Power Projects team to arrange a convenient delivery and installation time. To assist project timescales, it is sometimes necessary to arrange for part shipments, allowing installations to progress. For example, maintenance bypasses and battery sets, shipped ahead of a large UPS system.
Express Order Processing
EcoPowerSupplies can respond to emergency orders for its goods and services. If you request an immediate despatch and delivery we will advise of any associated extra charges and commit to your project, provided we are provided with an authorised purchase order or official communication – such as an email from an authorising authority within your company or organisation.
Offshore, Overseas and Non-UK Clients
EcoPowerSupplies is a UK-based company with clients based around the world. All overseas and off-shore orders must be paid for before despatch can be made, normally via BACS, SWIFT or IBAN. Shipment is made using your requested despatch method – road, rail or airfreight and insured at cost. All overseas orders are export packed at cost. Please contact us for a delivery quote of you are not a UK mainland site.
All delivery dates are quoted ‘estimated’ and subject to stock availability. Several sub-contracted delivery services are available using national carriers and specialist logistics companies. Our standard delivery services include:
- Courier ‘boxed services’: provide a kerbside delivery to ‘goods in’ or the front door of your building. The consignment may consist of one or two boxes or more and be subject to a ‘one-person-lift’ limit under the health & safety manual handling procedures on your site. Please ensure someone is available to receive the goods and sign for them.
- Courier ‘pallet services’: with the consignment secured onto Euro pallets and possibly shrink wrapped. A larger delivery vehicle may be used and the pallets may require off-loading facilities including a pallet truck or fork lift. Please ensure someone is available to receive the goods and sign for them.
- Delivery, siting and positioning: this is a full logistics service and includes eco-friendly recycling of the pallets and packaging. The service may be subject to a site survey and can also be used for site relocations, removals and recycling.
Delivery Charges and Postcodes
To be confirmed on checkout.
Please note that we can only ship to a complete postal address with a contact name. We do not deliver to PO Boxes and all deliveries must be signed for.
Payment Terms and Credit Accounts
We normally request 100% prepayment with a first order and only offer credit facilities to clients once they have completed a Credit Application Form and it has been successfully processed by our Finance Team. Credit terms are nett 30 days and can be provided on request to government, public sector and corporate accounts. Please note that late payment charges will be incurred and collections made via the County Courts and/or a third-party specialist debt recovery company. We do not normally offer credit terms to clients based outside the UK.
We accept payments from valid debit or credit cards, bank transfers (BACS, SWIFT, IBAN). We can provide our bank details on request via a separate form.
We do not make charges for payment by debit or credit card but may do so for charge cards including American Express to cover their fees.
Returns and Credit Policy
If you wish to return goods to EcoPowerSupplies this must be done within our sales terms and conditions. Please contact our sales team to arrange for goods to be returned to us within 7 days of receipt and with an EcoPowerSupplies authorised Returns Number.
Our facilities will not accept deliveries of returned goods without a valid Returns Number. To obtain a Returns Number please contact our sales team and inform them of the reason for the return, including your name, address, contact details and website order or order confirmation number. Once received your goods will be inspected and a credit/refund issued if approved by our sales order processing team.
Post Order Process
After despatch of your order, a full VAT sales invoice is raised and sent to the invoice address recorded in your website account or on your purchase order documentation. Clients are also sent a customer satisfaction survey form and testimonial opportunity to rate our organisation.
Site Project Surveys
Our goal is always to achieve a first time, on time, clean installation. For this reason we provide a FREE of charge Site Projects Survey service across the UK. We can also provide this outside the UK in mainland Europe and elsewhere through our eco power partner network, for a set fee which may be waived on order placement.
Site Project Surveys help us to identify every aspect we need to consider for your site including logistics, electrical works, health & safety and environmental practices, power distribution, connectivity and maintenance. We strongly recommend Site Project Surveys for hardwired installations or large-scale ‘plug n play’ roll out programs. Request a Site Project Survey on this website or contact our Power Projects team.
For more information on our order processes please contact us.