THIEA HE es is a 2500W grid tied energy storage system suitable for use with solar PV modules. During the day the system take the dc voltage from the solar PV modules and using its solar inverter to convert this to an AC voltage supply to power local loads, the built in HE charger (AC DC) and charge the battery set. The system can supply excess power to the local grid so that the installation benefits from any local Feed In Tariffs (FITs). In the evening, the system uses its internal battery set to power the inverter which coverts this to an AC voltage supply for the local loads.
The system is designed to provide up to 18kWh with a lead crystal battery providing up to 5,000 cycles with a recommended Depth of Discharge (DOD) to 30%. The Eltek HE es system is designed to be compatible with a range of storage and renewable energy battery types.
Ease of Installation and Use
- Maximise returns on a complete solar installation
- Can be installed in new or existing PV installations
- Configurable for Lithium, NiCad, Lead acid or Sodium batteries
- Multiple adjustable and controllable charge and discharge limits (time, capacity, power)
Monitoring and Communication
- Single setup, monitoring and control interface full color, graphical display
- Remote access via the THEIA HE t built in webserver
- Complete access to energy use and system performance via easy to read graphs
- Multi language display