The GE Critical Power VH 2kVA UPS system with an integral battery (8minutes with a typical load) and IEC sockets provides double-conversion on-line power protection. The VH UPS can be installed as a tower or rack mount UPS and features hot swappable batteries.
Typical applications: mission critical servers, telecoms equipment, local area networks, internet servers, network components and critical process industry systems
GE VH 2000VA UPS Features
- Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI): double-conversion on-line UPS for maximum power protection and reliability.
- Wide Input Voltage Window: to minimise battery usage.
- Outstanding Electrical Performance: with excellent short circuit protection high overload capability, precise output voltage and frequency regulation and high operating efficiency.
- Built-in Internal Bypass: for continuous operation even during a UPS overload or system failure situation.
- Rack or Tower Format: the VH can be installed as a tower or rack mount installation.
- Extended Runtime Options: easy to install battery packs for extended runtime and backup options.
- Superior Battery Management: to enhance battery performance and operating life with easy battery replacement without disruption to the load.
- Remote Communications: featuring RS232, USB, relays and SNMP interface options to allow the UPS to be monitored and managed across a network with a Web enabled SNMP configuration.
- Frequency Conversion: can be used as a 50/60Hz frequency converter.