The GE Critical Power VCO 1kVA UPS system with an integral battery (7minutes with a typical load) and IEC sockets provides double-conversion on-line power protection. The VCO UPS can be installed as a tower or rack mount UPS and features hot swappable batteries.
Typical applications: file servers, telecoms applications, voice and data networks and critical PCs
GE VCO 1000VA UPS Features
- High Output Power Factor: to provide more actual power to the load and remove the need for UPS oversizing.
- Rack or Tower Format: to remove the need to select a suitable form factor, the VCO is adaptable to a tower or rack installation.
- Automatic Battery Testing: with periodic battery health checks.
- RS232 and USB Communications: for maximum load connectivity and flexibility.
- SNMP Card: for all major operating platforms to allow the UPS to be monitored and managed across a network with a Web enabled SNMP configuration.
- Greater than 95% Efficiency: in high efficiency mode, to reduce energy consumption and operating costs.
- Multiple Outlets: allowing multiple loads to be connected without the need for additional PDUs, with programmable sockets and load sharing.
- Lightning and Transient Surge Protection: for additional protection from voltage spikes.