EnLogic RaMP DCIM software provides real-time monitoring and actionable data via fully interactive dashboards viewable on desktop, iPad, iPhone and Android handheld applications. This is a one-time license cost per server, network device, UPS or intelligent PDU, virtual and unmanaged. EcoPowerSupplies can provide a one-day installation and training day (chargeable). There is no annual maintenance cost.
EnLogic RaMP DCIM software helps to eliminate the time and expense of manually collecting datacentre data. In a datacentre, 80% of the Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) is spent trying to determine what changed. EnLogic RaMP’s automated change control puts the list of changes at your fingertips, reducing MTTR and increasing availability. Using real-time data instead of relying on inaccurate nameplate and de-rated power values reduces stranded space, power and cooling. Tracking physical and virtual server utilization helps to reduce server sprawl and overall server costs.
EnLogic RaMP DCIM software helps to improve data accuracy. RaMP data accuracy approaches 100% as the detailed asset information is obtained directly from the device. The agentless data collection of IT and facilities equipment gets you up and running in hours, not days or months. Automated change management tracks all changes, even those that don’t get manually entered into the system with alerts issued when changes are found.
For a free site survey or software demonstration please contact us. We can arrange a virtual GoToMeeting overview or visit your site for an initial introduction to our software packages and related services.
- Power Monitoring: monitors power at all levels: server, rack PDU, PDU, rack UPS, UPS, Transfer Switch, Utility and Generator.
- Cooling Monitoring: monitors CRACs and in-row cooling.
- Support For Rack PDUs: out-of-the-box support for APC, Avocent, Baytech, Cisco, CyberSwitching, Dell, Eaton, Emerson, Enlogic, Geist, HP, Raritan, Server Technology, Sinetica and Tripp Lite.
- Environmental Monitoring: out-of-the-box support for APC Netbotz, IT WatchDogs, Liebert SiteScan, Packet Power, RackIT, RF Code, Schneider PowerLogic and Unite.
- Facilities Monitoring: out-of-the-box support for SNMP, Modbus, and BACnet monitoring of PDU, UPS, Transfer Switch, Power Meters, and Generators from APC, Cummins, DSE, Eaton, EVAPCO, Geist, Kitron, Liebert, MGE, Mitsubishi, Movincool, Packet Power, Powerware, Sanyo Denki, Siemens, Stamford, Stulz and Tripp Lite.
- Auto Discovery: of detailed configuration data for servers, blades and blade chassis, virtual machines, storage, network, rack PDU, PDU, UPS and cooling equipment.
- Automatic Change Management: recognises network configuration changes, hardware and software changes, firmware upgrades and asset end of life.
- Network Connectivity: automatically determines end-to-end network connectivity to the physical port and VLAN.
- Software Management: tracks installed software, allowing you to do software license management.
- OS Management: tracks all operating systems.
- Workflow Management: drag and drop design of workflows to automate task and workflow management.
- Server Monitoring: monitors server power, CPU utilization, temperature and disk drive usage.
- VM Monitoring: monitors VM (VMware and Hyper-V) location, CPU utilization, resource usage.
- Setup: auto-discovery reduces setup time and cost and decreases errors due to manual data entry.
- Reporting: support for canned and custom reports; reports can be automatically generated and distributed.
- Alarm Monitoring: alarms can be generated and sent for critical, warning, informational, and unreachable conditions for VMs, servers, network, power, environmental, and cooling devices; alarms can be generated when changes are detected; alarms can be sent via email or SMS, sent to BMC Remedy or LANDesk, or through a user-customizable alarm method.
- Optional Modules: all features are included with the software, so no additional modules or plug-ins need to be purchased.
- Compatible Machines: VMware vCenter, SSH, WBEM and WMI.
- IT Equipment: servers, Blade chassis/Blades, switches, routers – IMI, iDRAC, iLO, ALOM, RSA, SSH, SNMP, WBEM and WMI.
- External Systems: web services API.
Automated Asset Management
- 100% data accuracy through the automated discovery of detailed device information.
- Real-time datacentre auditing for IT asset accounting compliance.
- Automated change control to reduce mean time to repair and increase availability.
- Published web services API provides full interaction with other asset and change management systems.
Automated Change Control
To reduce the Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR) and increase availability. A published web services API provides full interaction with other datacentre management systems.
Real Time Monitoring
- Power and environmental monitoring from the utility all the way down to the device level.
- Server monitoring to identify servers which should be retired or consolidated.
- Monitor virtual machines, IT (server, blade, storage, network), Facilities (power, cooling) .
- Real-time redundancy check to reduce shutdown risks due to rack PDU overload on failover.
Enhanced Capacity Planning
More accurate capacity planning data helps to reduce stranded power and shutdown risks
User Interface Options
- Actionable data at your fingertips through fully interactive dashboards.
- Handheld applications put the data into your hands.
- Eliminate the time and expense of manually collecting data in your datacentre.
- Eliminate the time and expense of annual physical audits.
- 80% of the mean time to repair is spent trying to determine what changed – automated change control puts the list of changes at your fingertips, reducing MTTR and increasing availability.
- Using real-time data instead of relying on inaccurate nameplate and de-rated power values reduces stranded space, power and cooling.
- Tracking server utilization and power management profile helps to reduce server costs.
Improve Data Accuracy
- 85% accuracy rate for manually tracking IT assets is above average and a 90% rate is considered exceptional – our data accuracy approaches 100% because the detailed asset information is obtained directly from the device.
- Automated change management tracks ALL changes, even those that don’t get manually entered into the system.
Improve Capacity Planning
Using real-time data instead of inaccurate nameplate and de-rated power values helps you to accurately track resource usage.