Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software is easy to use as part of your power and business continuity plan. The software provides all the tools needed to monitor and manage power devices (Eaton UPS and e PDUs) in a datacentre, both physical or virtual environments.
Intelligent Power Manager Software
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface.
- Suspend non-critical virtual machines, consolidate critical virtual machines and shut down unused servers to extend battery runtime.
- Initiate a virtual machine move or graceful shutdown in the event of an extended outage.
- Automate disaster avoidance with a planned migration application, such as VMware Site Recovery Manager and Microsoft Live Migration.
- Set server power consumption limits for extended battery runtime with UCS management software.
- Silver edition supports up to 100 licensed nodes.
- Gold edition supports unlimited licensed nodes (price on application).
One licensed node is defined as an Eaton UPS, ePDU or IPM instance. Integrates with VMware, Citrix, Cisco, NetApp and EMC2.