The Eaton Ellipse Pro 1.2kVA UPS system with an integral battery (up to 9minutes with a typical load) provides line interactive power protection and has plug-in sockets with surge and backup and surge only features. The Ellipse Pro UPS can be installed as a tower UPS, under a monitor or as rack mount (with an optional 2U kit). The EcoControl function automatically disables peripherals when the master device is turned off to save up to 20% energy.
Typical applications: workstations, network devices, peripherals
Eaton Ellipse ECO Pro 1200VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures with a high performance surge protection for data connections complying with IEC61643-1 (Ethernet, internet and telephone lines).
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: instantly corrects for under and over voltages without resorting to battery power.
- Front Panel LCD: provides clear information on status and measurements and easy UPS configuration.
- Output Sockets: 8 IEC sockets (or Schuko or French option).
- Battery Management: periodic battery test to ensure early detection of a battery that requires replacement and easy to replace battery to extend UPS service life.
- Unlimited Warranty: for connected computer equipment (EU countries and Norway only).
- Push Button Circuit Breaker: for easy recovery from overload or short circuit.
- Remote Communications: USB port for use with Eaton Intelligent Power Manager software (supplied with CD and cable) and compatible with all major operating systems including Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux and Mac OS.