The Eaton Ellipse ECO USB 650VA UPS system with an integral battery (up to 9minutes with a typical load) provides standby power protection and has plug-in sockets with surge and backup and surge only options. The Ellipse ECO UPS can be installed as a tower UPS, under a monitor or as rack mount UPS (with an optional 2U kit). There is also a wall mounting kit. The EcoControl function automatically disables peripherals when the master device is turned off to save up to 25% energy.
Typical applications: PCs and peripherals, EPoS terminals and servers
Eaton Ellipse ECO USB 650VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures with a high performance surge protection for data connections complying with IEC61643-1 (Ethernet, internet and telephone lines).
- Output Sockets: 4 IEC sockets (or Schuko or French option).
- Battery Management: periodic battery test to ensure early detection of a battery that requires replacement and easy to replace battery to extend UPS service life.
- Unlimited Warranty: for connected computer equipment (EU countries and Norway only).
- Push Button Circuit Breaker: for easy recovery from overload or short circuit.
- Remote Communications: USB port for use with Eaton Intelligent Power Manager software (supplied with CD and cable) and compatible with all major operating systems including Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux and Mac OS.