The Eaton Ellipse ECO 650VA UPS system with an integral battery (up to 9minutes with a typical load) provides standby power protection and has plug-in sockets with surge and backup and surge only options. The Ellipse ECO UPS can be installed as a tower UPS, under a monitor or as rack mount UPS (with an optional 2U kit). There is also a wall mounting kit. The EcoControl function automatically disables peripherals when the master device is turned off to save up to 25% energy.
Typical applications: PCs and peripherals, EPoS terminals and servers
Eaton Ellipse ECO 650VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures with a high performance surge protection for data connections complying with IEC61643-1 (Ethernet, internet and telephone lines).
- Output Sockets: 4 IEC sockets (or Schuko or French option).
- Battery Management: periodic battery test to ensure early detection of a battery that requires replacement and easy to replace battery to extend UPS service life.
- Unlimited Warranty: for connected computer equipment (EU countries and Norway only).
- Push Button Circuit Breaker: for easy recovery from overload or short circuit.