The Eaton BladeUPS 12kW Parallel Module Rackmount UPS system (6U) is designed for datacentre applications requiring maximum uptime and system efficiency. Runtime is added to the BladeUPS module in the form of matching battery modules that sit in the same rack enclosure as the BladeUPS unit.
The BladeUPS module is designed for installation in a rack enclosure. Eaton provide a 42U enclosure with BladeBar and bottom entry wireway. Top entry, parallel kits, ePDU power distribution units and maintenance bypasses are available options.
Typical applications: small, medium and large data centres, Blade servers, network environment, PBX and VoIP equipment, Networking applications including IPTV, security and Storage devices including: RAID and SAN
Eaton BladeUPS 12kW Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Scalable Power Protection: can be scaled up to 60kW N+1 in a single rack enclosure with multiple power distribution options.
- Industry-leading efficiency: 98% across the operating range resulting in 65% less heat dissipation to minimise your operational costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Flexible Design: BladeUPS is extremely flexible and supports multiple configurations including power protection in each rack, centralised protection, zone protection or hybrid as required.
- Easy Deployment: if your needs change or need to move your IT equipment, simply redeploy and reuse BladeUPS as single of parallel units elsewhere.
- Scalable Runtime: multiple external batteries can be added to increase runtime.
- Multiple Options: BladeUPS has multiple power distribution options including the Rack Power Module (RPM), ePDUs or hardwired. The 3U RPM delivers single-phase power and can be deployed in the same rack as the UPS and IT equipment.
- Compact Footprint: the small footprint of BladeUPS allows extra space for IT equipment in the rack and data centre.
- Low Heat Output: due to the low heat dissipation, air conditioning requirements are reduced by up to a third and BladeUPS can be located close to IT equipment.
- Adanced Battery Protection: utilises The Eaton Advanced Battery Management system to prolong battery life by up to 50%.