The Eaton ATS30A Power Transfer Switch is an ideal way to provide power redundancy to network equipment within a rack cabinet. The ATS is an automatic transfer switch which can be supplied from two power sources. If one fails, the other powers the switch without interruption to the connected loads. Each ATS30A power switch can be connected to multiple hardware loads at the same time. Using an ATS30A reduces the need to invest in redundant power supplies within the connected loads (servers).
Power Transfer Switch Features
- Provides power redundancy to IT equipment
- Alternative to expensive redundant power supplies available from networking equipment vendors
- Compact, 1U rack form factor
- Seamlessly switches from one power source to the other
- Network management on 30A version