The Eaton 9PX 8kVA Tower UPS system three phase input and single phase output with parallel operation option for additional scalability or resilience and an integral battery (up to 15minutes with a typical load) to provide on-line double-conversion power protection with automatic bypass and power factor correction. The UPS has a 0.9 power factor output to provide more real power (28%) than traditional on-line UPS for modern IT equipment loads. The UPS can provide up to 95% efficiency in full on-line mode. The 9SX can meter energy consumption in kWh and display this on the front panel LCD or via remote monitoring using the Eaton Intelligent Power Software suite. The LCD can be adjusted for viewing angle and the UPS and the UPS is Energy Star rated for efficiency. The UPS is supplied with a separate maintenance bypass.
Typical applications: IT networking, storage, telecoms, infrastructure, industrial and medical systems
Eaton 9PX 8kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- Load Segment Control: to enable prioritized shutdowns of non-essential loads to maximize battery runtime. This feature can also be used to remotely reboot locked up network hardware or to manage scheduled shutdowns or sequential start ups.
- Battery Management: with Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50%, hot swappable batteries, periodic battery testing and extended runtime options using up to twelve extra battery modules.
- Maintenance Bypass: separate hot-swappable bypass.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card MODBUS/JBUS and volt free contacts). Supplied with Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP compatible power management software.