The Eaton 93E 100kVA UPS system is a three phase input and three phase output transformerless design and provides on-line double-conversion power protection with an automatic bypass, internal maintenance bypass and power factor correction. The UPS has a compact footprint and is designed for in-row integration with server racks in a datacentre environment. Up to four UPS can be paralleled using Eaton HotSync technology with true load sharing. The 93E UPS can achieve up to 98.5% efficiency in Energy Saver System (ESS) Eco mode. An external battery cabinet provides the battery runtime and can be configured from several minutes upwards.
Typical applications: small to medium sized datacentres, financial services, building management systems, telecoms, industrial automation, healthcare and local government comms rooms.
The 93E 100kVA UPS has no internal battery and requires a matching battery extension pack or an open or cladded battery stand.
Eaton 93E 100kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- Eco Mode: high efficiency with surge suppression and 4ms transfer time to full on-line double-conversion mode.
- Real Compatibility: active power correction with 0.99 input power factor, less than 5% THDi and 0.9 output factor.
- HotSync Technology: to allow up to four UPS modules to be paralleled to increase capacity or availability.
- Battery Management: with Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50%, hot swappable batteries, periodic battery testing and extended runtime options using up to twelve extra battery modules.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Connects to the Eaton Intelligent Power Software suite for management in virtualised environments.
- Options: isolation transformer, long-life batteries, external battery cabinets, integrated manual bypass and external maintenance bypass switch.