The Eaton 9355 40kVA UPS is a three phase input and three phase or single phase output system with an integral battery (up to 8minutes with a typical load) and provides on-line double-conversion power protection with automatic bypass and power factor correction. The UPS has a 0.9 power factor output to provide more real power than traditional on-line UPS for modern IT equipment loads.
Typical applications: financial IT systems, medium sized servers, critical building infrastructure and industrial applications.
Eaton 9355 40kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- HotSync Technology: to allow two or more UPS modules to be paralleled to increase capacity or availability.
- Battery Management: with Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50%, hot swappable batteries, periodic battery testing and extended runtime options using up to twelve extra battery modules.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Supplied with Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP compatible power management software.
- Options: isolation transformer, long-life batteries, external battery cabinets, integrated manual bypass and external maintenance bypass switch.