The Eaton 9355 3/3 10kVA UPS is a three phase input and three phase system with an integral battery (up to 25minutes with a typical load) and provides on-line double-conversion power protection with automatic bypass and power factor correction. The UPS has a 0.9 power factor output to provide more real power than traditional on-line UPS for modern IT equipment loads. The 9355 UPS has a front panel LCD and is bundled with Eaton Software Suite for remote monitoring.
Typical applications: banking IT systems, small servers, computer rooms, healthcare equipment, network communications hardware, security and automation systems.
Eaton 9155 10kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- HotSync Technology: to allow two or more UPS modules to be paralleled to increase capacity or availability.
- Battery Management: with Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50%, hot swappable batteries, periodic battery testing and extended runtime options using up to twelve extra battery modules.
- Maintenance Bypass: optional hot-swappable bypass.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Supplied with Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP compatible power management software.