The Eaton 5SC 1kVA UPS system with an integral battery (up to 13minutes with a typical load) and plug-in IEC sockets provides sinewave output line interactive power protection. The 5SC UPS is installed as a tower UPS and has a front panel LCD for easy access to operating information.
Typical applications: workstations, business telephony, network peripherals, EPoS terminals
Eaton 5SC 1000VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures with a high performance surge protection for data connections complying with IEC61643-1 (Ethernet, internet and telephone lines).
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: instantly corrects for under and over voltages without resorting to battery power.
- Output Sockets: 8 IEC sockets.
- Battery Management: periodic battery test to ensure early detection of a battery that requires replacement and easy to replace battery to extend UPS service life.
- Remote Communications: USB port for use with Eaton UPS Companion software and compatible with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS and Linux.