The Eaton 5S 550VA UPS system with an integral battery (up to 9minutes with a typical load) and plug-in IEC sockets provides line interactive power protection. The 5S UPS can be installed as a tower UPS under a desk or horizontally under a monitor.
Typical applications: workstations, business telephony, network peripherals, EPoS terminals
Eaton 5S 550VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures with a high performance surge protection for data connections complying with IEC61643-1 (Ethernet, internet and telephone lines).
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: instantly corrects for under and over voltages without resorting to battery power.
- Output Sockets: 4 IEC sockets.
- Battery Management: periodic battery test to ensure early detection of a battery that requires replacement and easy to replace battery to extend UPS service life.
- Remote Communications: USB port for use with Eaton UPS Companion software and compatible with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS and Linux.