The Eaton 5PX 1500VA UPS system with an integral battery (up to 11minutes with a typical load) provides line interactive power protection. The UPS can monitor energy consumption down to managed outlet sockets and display the kWh used on the front panel LCD or via remote monitoring using the Eaton Intelligent Power Software suite. The 5PX UPS can be installed as a tower or rack mount UPS and is supplied with pedestal and rail kits as standard.
Typical applications: servers, switches, routers and storage devices
Eaton 5PX 1.5kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- Load Segment Control: to enable prioritized shutdowns of non-essential loads to maximize battery runtime. This feature can also be used to remotely reboot locked up network hardware or to manage scheduled shutdowns or sequential start ups.
- Energy Efficient: up to 99% efficiency, reduced cooling and utility costs.
- Output Sockets: 8 IEC sockets.
- Battery Management: with Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50%, hot swappable batteries and periodic battery testing.
- Maintenance Bypass: optional hot-swappable bypass.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Supplied with Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with virtualisation software including VMware and Hyper-V.