The Eaton 5P 850VA Rackmount UPS system (1U) with an integral battery (up to 12minutes with a typical load) provides line interactive power protection. The UPS has a front panel LCD with energy metering in kWh and to provide other measurements, status and operating information.
Typical applications: servers, network peripherals, storage devices
Eaton 5P 850VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- Load Segment Control: to enable prioritized shutdowns of non-essential loads to maximize battery runtime. This feature can also be used to remotely reboot locked up network hardware or to manage scheduled shutdowns or sequential start ups.
- Energy Efficient: up to 98% efficiency, reduced cooling and utility costs.
- Output Waveform: high quality sinewave on inverter.
- Output Sockets: 4 IEC sockets.
- Site Customisation: adjustable tolerance and sensitivity to maximize battery life by widening the input voltage window or adjustable input waveform via LCD or software.
- Battery Management: with Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50%, hot swappable batteries and periodic battery testing.
- Maintenance Bypass: optional hot-swappable bypass.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Supplied with Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with virtualisation software including VMware and Hyper-V.