The Eaton 5130 1750VA UPS system with an integral battery (up to 4minutes with a typical load) provides line interactive power protection. The 5130 UPS can be installed as a tower or rack mount UPS system with pedestal and rail kits included as standard. The UPS is rated at 0.9 power factor to deliver more power than traditional on-line UPS.
Typical applications: IT and networking environments, servers and networking gear, VOIP, telecoms and security systems
Eaton 5130 1.75kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- Output Sockets: 8 IEC sockets.
- Battery Management: hot swappable batteries, periodic battery testing and extended runtime options using up to four extra battery extension packs.
- Maintenance Bypass: optional hot-swappable bypass.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Supplied with Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP compatible power management software.