The Riello Vision rackmount 800VA UPS is a rackmount format UPS designed for standard cabinets. Vision Rack uninterruptible power supplies provide line interactive power protection and a sinewave output, even on inverter.
The UPS system has a built-in automatic voltage regulator (AVR) to provide protection from sags, surges, brownouts over a wide voltage range, to reduce battery usage. EMI filters provide protection from spikes and transient voltages.
An internal battery provides power to the inverter when the mains power supply fails. The UPS has rear panel output sockets and communications interfaces for remote monitoring and an informative front panel LCD.
Typical applications: network servers, rack mounted servers, critical IT and telecoms systems, and network back-up and storage systems
Riello Vision Rack Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- ECO line power protection: Dialog Vision Rack UPS have up to 98% operational efficiency.
- PowerShare functionality: to allow load-shedding and increased runtime for critical power loads.
- User replaceable batteries: with a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
- Battery test function: manual and automatic to identify deteriorating battery performance.
- Remote communication: built-in USB and RS232 interfaces with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more. Additional internal card slot for a range of adapters including SNMP.
- Cold start capability: Dialog Vision Rack UPS can be powered up without a mains power supply.
- Auto restart: Dialog Vision Rack UPS can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.