Here are just a few tips :
• Always use common sense. If your instinct warns you about something suspicious, stop and proceed cautiously.
• Use antivirus software and update it whenever possible.
• Update your operating system to its latest version.
• Do not trust emails sent from suspicious addresses.
• Do not open attached files without running an antivirus scan. If the risk is too high, do not open the email or delete it.
• Avoid downloading files from unknown websites. You should always download them from official websites.