The APC SMT series Smart-UPS Tower 1500VA/1000W UPS with up to 7minutes runtime at full load is an advanced line interactive UPS system to protect network servers, storage and associated equipment. The UPS provides a clean and reliable network-grade power output, suitable for critical data and networking equipment. Smart-UPS units are highly efficient at low, medium and high load levels and are ideal for today’s multi-core and virtualised servers with varying load profiles.
Typical applications include: servers, storage, point-of-sale terminals, switches, hubs, routers and other network devices.
Smart-UPS SMT 1.5kVA/1kW Features
- High Efficiency Green Mode: optimum efficiency to reduce utility and cooling costs.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): for remote UPS shutoff in the event of a fire or other emergency (2200VA models and above).
- Alphanumeric LCD Display: intuitive interface to provide detailed and accurate information with ability to configure locally.
- Battery Disconnect: convenient way to disconnect battery for transportation.
- Network-grade Power: provides stable, conditioned power with noise filtering, automatic voltage regulation (AVR) and surge protection.
- Communication Ports: serial, USB, and SmartSlot for network accessory cards.
- Advanced Battery Management: temperature-compensated battery charger to extend battery life and advanced algorithms to recommend battery replacement date.
Smart-UPS Display – Intuitive, easy-to-use LCD interface
- LCD Display Screen: clear, consistent and detailed information in your choice of basic or advanced menus.
- Power Status: operating mode and efficiency, load VA/Watts/Amps, input/output voltage and frequency, battery capacity and runtime, energy meter and more.
- Control: UPS and outlet group settings.
- Con¬figuration: language, power quality settings, alarm, delay and threshold settings.
- Test and Diagnostics: initiate battery and runtime calibration tests.
- Logs: see explanation of last 10 transfers and faults.
- About: UPS and replacement battery part numbers, serial numbers, battery install, and suggested replacement dates.
- Quick Status Indicators: online, on battery, fault, and replace battery LEDs for quick status identification.
- Escape: exits to the previous menu or screen.
- Return: used to enter or confirm settings.
- Navigation Arrows: allows for quick adjustment of settings.