The Eaton 9395 Xpert 1100kVA UPS system is a three phase input and three phase output transformerless design and provides on-line double-conversion power protection with Energy Advantage Architecture (EAA) and Variable Module Management System (VMMS) to optimise system efficiency at low loads. The UPS features Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) up to 0.99 input power factor and 3-5% THDi. An external battery cabinet or battery stand provides the battery runtime and can be configured from several minutes upwards.
Typical applications: large datacentres and server farms, financial systems, building management, telecoms equipment and medical systems.
Eaton 9395 1100kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Power Protection: sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
- Battery Management: with Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50% and with periodic battery testing and extended runtime options.
- Bypass Arrangements: can be used in a centralised system (with centralised static switch) when used with the Static Bypass Module (SBM) option.
- Electrical Installation: pre-wired configuration reduces cabling busbar costs and installation time. Front accessible design minimizes installation costs further and saves on valuable installation space.
- Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with expansion slots for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Supplied with Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with virtualisation software including VMware and Hyper-V.