The Powervault G200-LI 2kWh is a fully-integrated home energy storage system using Lithium-ion batteries that can be easily retrofitted to an existing solar PV installation. The system stores energy generated during the day by a local Solar PV installation for discharge at night when household electricity demand peaks. The expected lifetime of the Lithium-ion battery pack is 17-20 years and more than 4000 cycles.
- Ethernet/WiFi: to allow an internet HealthCheck, warranty monitoring, data logging and ‘Economy 7’ compatibility
- Household Power Sensor: current clamp with up to 25m cable length
- Mains Connection: connected to 16A RCBO and 5A fused spur
- Internet Connections: Economy 7 compatible, customer monitoring portal, Demand Side Response and Smart Tariff compatible
- LEDs: charging (green), discharging (blue), emergency socket mode (yellow), Idle (dark blue), fault (red)
- Emergency Charging Mode: manual push-button (5second hold) until LED turns yellow
- Safety Features: anti-islanding ERG83/2 Issue 2, over-temperature, over-load, over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Electricity Network Compatible: CE marked, IP22 case, UK inverter compatible (G83/2 and G59/3), Italian Inverter compatible (with external relay to CEI 0-21 and CEI 0-21 1), German Inverter compatible (VDE AR-N 4105-2011008 )
- Electrical Installation: NICEIC certified electrical contractor
- Location: indoors and downstairs, utility room, kitchen or garage
- Air flow: 100mm space at the rear of the unit
- Additional Parts Required: WiFi adaptor, current clamp, RCBO, fused spur, rotary isolator, Ethernet cable or WiFi adaptor
1. EcoPowerSupplies can provide a competitive installation service for this product. Please contact us for pricing.
2. VAT on the product is charged at 20% where the unit is put into an existing Solar PV installation. Where the unit is purchased as part of a new installation the reduced 5% rate applies.