CPS Alpha series 21kVA single phase diesel generators designed and manufactured in the UK and suitable for a range of prime power and standby applications including domestic homes, agriculture, mobile food outlet, industrial, business critical and data centres.
The CPA Alpha AP21S-1PH has a fully soundproofed canopy, high quality door locks and residential silencer fitted as standard. The canopy is constructed from galvanized steel, press-formed and fastened to the base frame and finished with a high quality powder coat.
Lifting and forklift hooks are provided, strong enough to lift the complete set and move/transport the generator easily. The base-frame is made from galvanized steel, press-formed and bolted by galvanized bolts and contains a large fuel tank. The generator uses a Perkins engine, Mecc Alte or Standford alternators and Deep Sea Electronic Control Modules UK. Open frame generator sets are also available.
APS21S-1PH Alpha Series Generators
- Prime Power: 21kVA/18.9kW
- Standby Power: 23kVA/20.7kW
- Phases: single
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Alternator: UK Mecc Alte or Stanmford
- Controls: DSE3110 Key/Auto Start Module, DSE4620 AMF Module option
- Frame: built into a soundproofed canopy with residential exhaust, lifting & forklift points, emergency stop button, rain cap and external refuelling point
- Fuel Tank: 100L
- Options: ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch), water jacket heater, automatic fuel transfer, slow/fast trailer, fuel tanks – external/large/underground, plug sockets, GSM modem, remote control start